OPTIMIZE YOUR CHILD'S ABA PROGRAM
At Optimum ABA Therapy, we pride ourselves in providing individualized programs that meet the specific needs of the client, family, organization and community. We provide services in homes, in schools and at our centers. We employ caring and loving therapists who take pride in providing services to our clients. We take a team approach to facilitate the growth of our recipients.
- • In our centers
- • In homes
- • In schools
- • In the community
At Optimum ABA, we do not only provide services for children and adults on the autism spectrum. We also provide services for individuals who are neurotypical and those with other developmental disabilities and disorders.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is an effective form of therapy that is used to decrease problem behaviors while teaching appropriate skills. ABA utilizes the science of observation and data collection to provide solutions to behavioral impediments.
- Verbal Behavior
- By utilizing, assessments such as the ABLLS and the VB-Mapp, we work with our clients to improve their communication skills. This allows them to effectively communicate their wants and needs, such as answering questions, labeling items, requesting items or activities, imitating, and having conversations.
- Pre-Academic Skills
- Some individuals may need academic assistance and require tutoring in certain areas. We work in a one-on-one setting with children to teach them essential academic skills. Many children thrive with personalized attention to their academic needs. Our goal with each client is to help them achieve fluency and an accurate understanding of all academic subjects. Individuals will be encouraged to hone their problem-solving and executive functioning skills.
- Life Skills
- We teach functional daily life skills such as toilet-training, personal hygiene, dressing themselves independently, doing household chores, making purchases at stores, and anything else that is specific to their lifestyle.
- Social Skills
- At Optimum ABA, individuals are given opportunities to learn in a natural setting through play. There are a multitude of opportunities for them to practice taking turns, sharing with peers, identify other’s feelings as well as their own, and even understand nonverbal cues.
- Parent Training
- Success in ABA depends on parent collaboration. At Optimum ABA, we partner with parents to train them on the unique program plan created for their child so that skills learned in the center can be generalized into the home setting and beyond.
- Afterschool Service
- Some individuals may need academic assistance and require tutoring in certain areas. We work in a one-on-one setting with children to teach them essential academic skills. Many children thrive with personalized attention to their academic needs. Individuals will be encouraged to increase their problem-solving and executive functioning skills. Our goal with each client is to help them achieve fluency and an accurate understanding of all academic subjects.
- We provide specialized tutoring for individuals with all types of learning abilities. By learning how your child learns we are able to offer specialized programs to teach them the right way.